What I’ve been grateful for:
* Money, I’ve had a little to splash around with and it’s been nice, but now it’s time to be more conservative with my spending.
* Health, everyone here has been healthy *touch wood*. I’ve been eating well (most of the time) and making a conscious effort to move daily, even if it’s just for hour long walk on the treadmill.
* Generosity, I received a bag of clothes/shoes/books for my daughters the other day from my daughter’s friend’s mum, it was really kind of her and the girls love having lots of clothes to rummage through.
* Mojo, sex drive, generally feeling hot, sexy and awesome, maybe it’s that being in my 30’s thing, maybe it’s that some younger guy hit on me. Whatever it is I’m enjoying it.
What I’ve been thinking about:
* My children, the general challenges that come with being a good parent.
* Career, what I want to do, how I can take the steps to be successful in my field. Looking into further study perhaps, it’s the one area of my life where I honestly feel shit scared and somewhat paralysed, even though I’ve made definite progress, I guess something happened in my life that sucked the confidence right out of me, made me feel like I was one of those people who was never naturally good enough. LAME CHILDHOOD ISSUES. All that being said I have a job interview coming up soon *eeep* The last interview I had was about 10 years ago.
What I’m excited for:
* The upcoming job interview, whatever the outcome I know it’ll be a good experience.
* Sleeping in, it’s school holidays so I’m sleeping in until 7:30 *woot*
What I’ve been doing:
* Walking on the treadmill while watching True Blood, Fargo, and pretty girls with shopping addictions on youtube.
* Listening to Disclosure.
* Reading Queste, yup, still, I need to get my reading interest back, I’m too restless these days to read.
What I’ve been spending money on
This Muubaa Sirius leather jacket from ASOS, I think it’s sold out now. In the same vein as last month’s Head & Heart I’m still in the process of creating a wardrobe of timeless items and I just wanted a classic leather jacket, this one fit the description.
Be sure to have a read of everyone’s Head & Heart posts over at Helarious.