I was recently invited to participate in a google hangout discussion with Anthony Gonzalez the creator of Pro Line Corrector A-F33, unfortunately I was unable to attend due due family commitments but I did watch the discussion today and here’s what I was able to discover and share :)
* Avon Anew partnered with Neostrata and came to discover the skincare benefits of the anti-aging molecule A-F33.
* The technology was initially used in the treatment of lamellar ichthyosis (skin becomes like fish scales) and from there they saw potential use in antiaging.
* Biopsy studies were done using the A-F33, showing that there was a modification in the enzymes that produce functional collagen.
* A-F33 works by increasing the enzyme that unleashes untapped collagen and intercepts collagen blocking.
* It has been tested against well known anti-aging ingredients (retinol, glycolic acid, niacinamide, resveratrol) and outperforms them all when it comes to modifying the enzyme that produces collagen.
* Clinical results showing improvement in fine lines and wrinkles in one week, with continuing improvement over 11 weeks.
My thoughts so far…
I’ve been using the A-F33 once a day, at night, (you’re meant to use it twice a day for best results) on my forehead for almost a month now and I like it, while I can’t say it has completely diminished my deep lines, it has definitely taken the edge off and I hope to see a steady improvement with continued use.
* The texture of the serum is smooth, rich and hydrating. Does a good job of hydrating my dry skin.
* It has a mild, slightly sweet scent.
* Has not caused any breakouts or irritation so far.
* At $65 for 30g, I will continue to use my sample in it’s entirety before deciding to repurchase.
Have you tried the Anew Clinical Line Eraser Treatment, what are your thoughts on anti-aging serums? Do you have a favourite?